Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: The Bird by Morris Day and the Times

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave and she is purring away. She will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and rain is in the air. Yes! I am ready run in the rain in my birthday suit, Yeah Mon! Loraine and Jane I will be looking forward to you joining me. Smile!

   Angelica will be here to care for Chris today. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage today from Donna. 

   Elise says that she is feeling better but I am still keeping an eye on her constantly. We had a wonderful evening last night at "Fini's Landing up in the foothills. We were joined by Jane, Papa John, and Marilyn. The food was great and the drinks were too! When we get together we become a group that has gone wild. I even wore my Jamaican tee shirt that said my three favorite things are chicken, pot, pie. It is very visual and suggestive I must reveal. No Problem!

    If Elise is feeling up to it we are going to go to the movies this afternoon to see "Tammy". It is going to be hilarious without a doubt.

    We are hosting a Mahjongg Marathon this evening. We will be joined by Shoo and Stu. It is going to be an old fashion beat-down for sure. We will be serving up some Jerk Chicken that I will be cooking up on the grill this morning, also some rice and peas, and some "Red Stripe beer". It is going to be a "good ting" going on here Mon'.

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris and then I will check on Elise. Have a great day and "Be Happy'.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and John,wonderful evening last night.

Marilyn, wonderful evening last night.

Flo and John, have a great day. Great tea article.

Monna, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, enjoy.

Rosie, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, have a fantastic day.

JT, are you ready for Vegas?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...