Saturday, July 19, 2014

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Happy! Groggy!

Music listening to: Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown

   It's The Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and delicious this morning. It is cloudy this morning here in the Old Pueblo but I doubt if it rains, but it would be nice.

    Elise and I had a great time at "Oregano's" last night. We enjoyed a very nice bottle of "Shiraz" from Aussie land. Our pizza was a thin crust and oh so good. We topped that off with a couple of "Bellini's" and man were they good. We thought about ordering a second "Bellini" but it was only a thought. A very nice evening.

   We returned home and we were feeling that "Shiraz" and "Bellini". Elise hit the sheets to read and I was watching a little TV. I went to check on Elise and she was knocked out, zero for Elise, one for the "Bellini".

    After Marv left for the night I joined Elise to call it a night. Yes, as soon as I hit the pillow it was one more for the "Bellini". I have to tell you this has never happened before, but will we return to "Oregano's"? Without a doubt. I had better check on Elise to see if she is up and about yet!

    Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. I don't think that we are going anywhere today. I am going to throw on some pork chops on the grill later this evening for dinner.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a great weekend and enjoy, stay safe, happy, and healthy.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Jane and John, enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Ross and Denise,enjoy.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Monna, have a good weekend.

Shoo and Stu, are you back yet?

JT, only a few more days to Vegas!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...