Monday, July 7, 2014

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!        


Mood: Eye's Wide Open!

Music listening to: All That She Wants by Ace of Base

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and will check on her shortly before she starts her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and a small salad will be made soon for later. I have no plans for today as of yet. It is a hot one already and our rain for yesterday fizzled out. I hope that we get some rain today because we need it.

   Elise and I saw the movie"Transformers" in 3D yesterday and it is pretty good but it is a a long movie. The 3D effects are wonderful.

   We really don't have anything planned for this week. We will be going to Invisible Theater "Summer Sounds on Saturday for dinner and a live show. We will be taking my girlfriend "Lila'"with us. I haven't seen her in awhile. I have to keep her interested . Can you feel me? Smile!

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful Monday!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet stay safe.

Loraine, get ready to run.

Jane and John, stay well.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, it is almost Jamaica time Mon'.

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

JT, we are getting closer to Vegas!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...