Sunday, July 6, 2014

It's A Sunday!

Good Morning!        

Mood: Broke!

Music listening to: Slipping Into Darkness by War (classic R&B)

    It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:10am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning because she will be caring for Chris today. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning. Elise says that she still has a headache but her chest feels better. I hope that her lab work results are completed tomorrow so we can know more.

   Well, we finally got rained on but good. Some areas even had hail and a few water rescues had to be done. It did not hail on our side of Tucson I don't think so that is.

    The rain brought us bad luck at the DDC but we had a lot of fun. I believe that the rain affected everyone at the DDC. That is my assumption and I am sticking to it so (bite me). See what the DDC has me saying! Smile! Oops! Did I say that? Jane is back, smile!

    Our dinner at the DDC was excellent. We had a nice glass of red, prime rib, mashed potatoes, veggies, bread, and some fresh horseradish. Delicious!

     Elise and I are going to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast as usual. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to see "Transformers" in 3D this evening. It should be good.

    Well, I had better get busy and check on the fur-babies. I am sure that we will be getting rained on again today. I missed the chance to run in the all together with Jane and Loraine during yesterdays rains. I am sure that they were out in the rain in flip flops. I may get q chance to join them today, smile!
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet how are you feeling?

Loraine, see you out in the rain today?

Jane and John,have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, take it slow and easy.

Monna, how are you?

Marilyn, what is up?

JT, did it rain in Chandler?

Rosie, how are things in Aussieland?

Mary and Bob, have a good Sunday.

3 comments:

Loraine said...

I was out in the buff yesterday, going from my storage room to my back door - I did have on the red flip flops. I think that got the rain gods thinking that they should reward us. They probably saw me driving to Jim's house yesterday afternoon and assumed that's where I wanted the rain. He got over 2 inches! Those gods are wise!

Jessie said...

Loraine,
Can you come over here and run around in our backyard with your red flip flops on and that is about it? The fur-babies won't mind running with you. I may even throw on my flip flops as well. Let's do it!

Loraine said...

What a tempter you are!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...