Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content, refreshed

Music listening to: Nothing Wrong With a Little Bump and Grind

      It's a Tricky Tuesday!. Sup? How are you doing today? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will be up and out very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is very good this morning and I am thinking about a danish to go along with my second cup. Yes, I am. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise will be picked up this morning for a round of bridge.

     Elise prepared breakfast for dinner last night. We had eggs,pancakes, sausages and coffee. It was very good. Elise attended her Tucson Women's Chorus practice last night and I cared for Chris. Yes, we are back into the swing of things for sure, smile!

    I will post to the blog later this morning, with more about about our trip to Florence, Italy and now I can begin to post some pics. Are you ready?

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe, happy and healthy. We got a very nice review of our visit to Florence from our hostess Fernanda, she is a very special lady.
Later...............Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie,Jet wake up sisters.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Loraine, get busy.

Shoo and Stu, how are you feeling?

Denise and Ross, what is new?

Rosie, how are you?

Fernanda, we hope that everyone is feeling better?

Sis,how was Josh's second birthday? How are things in GA?

Flo and John, stay safe.

Janice and Frank, how are you doing?

      

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...