Monday, October 1, 2012

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!

Well, the day is just about over. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her singing group practice. It has been a very pleasant day here in the Old Pueblo.

Elise prepared soup for dinner with sandwiches. We watched the final episodes of the "Mentalist" it was very good. I am working on instructions for the caregivers to use while we are away. We are trying to make sure everything is covered.

We received a very nice surprise today in the post. We got a very nice pictorial calendar of Melbourne, Australia from my dear friend Rosie. She is a dear! Thank you Rosie.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful night.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Rosie, thank you again for the very nice gift. Grazie, Mille!


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...