Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!

Buon Giorno!

Mood: Content

Music listening to: Because I Love You by Stevie B

      It's a Thirty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:35am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning as a matter of fact she is awake. Can you believe that? I am positive that she will be heading for the pool very soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot this morning and I will have a glass of instant breakfast to give me that extra kick to get this day rolling.  Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris, and Rosie will be here this afternoon.

       What did you think of the debate last night? Did you fall asleep during it? Smile. We watched it along with Bobby as we consumed our burgers, fries and cocktails.

         Elise and I are going to go the movies this afternoon and we are going to meet up with the crew of Toni, Lee, and Lois at Leo's for Mexican food this evening. Yes, we will be saying another margarita please!

          I just finished paying all of my bills prior to our trip to Florence. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage from Pam this morning. While they are I will dash out to the DDC to pick up our perks and I will pull a few slots. Wish me luck, OK?

       Well, I had better get myself together. Have a great day and be careful out there.
Cin, cin........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, let's get a move on.

Loraine, have a good day.

Jane and John, wake up!

Flo and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

Herman, we will give you a call or text tomorrow after we check in.

Ross and Denise, have a wonderful day.

Janice, how are things? How is Frank?


1 comment:

jessie said...

hello jessie and elise

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...