Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Blissful

Music listening to: Night Shift by the Commodores

     It's The Weekend! We started the day off at 5:00am. Yes, I said we because we both popped up like toast out of a toaster this morning. Smile!

     I am caring for Chris and Elise is on her way to the pool. The coffee is good this morning and I think I will have a glass of instant breakfast this morning. Any plans for today?

    John will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this evening. Elise and I had a very nice dinner last night at Cody's Beef and Bean. We both had the T-Bone special. I had clam chowder, french fries and beans with my steak. Elise had a salad, baked potato and beans. We downed a half carafe of Burgundy, but of course.

    This morning we are going to drop in on Jane and John for a couple of minutes before Elise has to play bridge this afternoon. I will be watching our Wildcats play football against USC at 12:30pm. Go Cats!

    We may go to see our Sara in a weightlifting competition today if we get more info about were and what time it will take place. 

    I will be putting our Florence, Italy pics on CD today and then I will begin to post to our blog about our trip. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and a great weekend. Stay safe........Jessie und Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one. Tiger feel better soon.

Bobby, hope things are going well in Oklahoma?

Loraine, wake up?

Jane and John, see you this morning at around 10:30am or so.

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Paula and Marty, see you tomorrow at Z's.

Ross and Denise, have a great weekend.

Marcia, thank you for the review of my book. It will be included in the original book along with the other reviews. You are too kind.

Liz, how are you?

Mary and Bob, how are things?

Flo and John, have a good weekend. Thank you for the newspaper articles.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm up and at 'em. Don't want to waste the weekend hours!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...