Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is just about over and it has been a peaceful one. Chris and I watched a load of horror movies this afternoon. It has been a very quiet day and temperature is perfect.

Elise prepared chili for dinner that was great. We had baby carrots, crackers and chopped onions. We watched a DVD titled "Exporting Raymond" it was very good. It showed how the producers of Everybody Loves Raymond attempt to produce the same show in Russia. 

It was very interesting and it showed the many problems and drawbacks that developed in the process. Elise is checking her email right now and I and caring for Chris. Chris and I are watching the complete series of "Jason", he loves it.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good evening and a better tomorrow. I will post more tomorrow  about our trip.
Cheers..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well. Jet prayers are being said for you to feel better soon.

Loraine, we had a great time in Florence. We walked off any weight gain and I bet we lost a few as well. Walking it Italy is a workout.

Anne, glad that you liked our info sharing on our trip.

Flo and John , you will enjoy "Exporting Raymond.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...