Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Buona Notte!i

Buona Notte!    

Well the day has come to a halt. How was your day? Things went very well here today. Elise typed up some caregiver instructions for us to leave with the caregivers on Friday morning.

I emailed our host in Florence at our B&B with a bit more info about our arrival. I am still having problems finding memory sticks for my Sony Hot-Shot camera, but I will keep on trying. I really don't want to take our Canon Rebel T3.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had eggs, pancakes, sausages and plenty of hot coffee. We watched a DVD title " Shortbus" and we have to tell you it was a strange one but it was very good. It was not rated but it that close to XXX, yes I said XXX we were glued to the TV and so was Chris. He loved it!

I got a very nice email from our host Fernanda in Florence. She sent us a map of how to get to her home. She is going to pick us up at the airport, isn't that very nice? I hope that my Italian passes without too much trouble.

Elise is on her puter right now and I am caring for Chris. We hope that your day was a good one? Sleep well and get ready for Hump Day!

Buona Notte! ...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, hit the sheets. 

Jet, enjoy your trip.

Loraine, are you sleep yet?

Jane and John, checkout " Shortbus" we got it from Netflix.

Bobby, checkout "Shortbus" we believe that you will enjoy it. We are sure of it. Smile!

Monna, how are you feeling? Better?

Marcia, have a great night. Thank you for the wonderful emails.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...