Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Another Monday!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: 1999 by Prince

     It's a Monday! How are things? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is not stirring around at all. So she will be up very soon and on the move. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is great this morning and I am on my third cup. I will be chowing down on a danish that Elise got for me shortly. 

      I have a number of errands to run this morning on the airbase to include getting my ears lowered. I have to look fresh and good for our trip to Florence for the senoras, eh? Smile! 

      We had  very nice breakfast with Paula and Marty at "Teresa's Mosaic" yesterday. Thank you both for a wonderful treat.

       My suitcase is packed but not yet closed, just in case I need to add an item or two. Elise and I played Wii games yesterday afternoon and I kick butte, yes I did.

       We enjoyed the evening at the "Live Theater Workshops Gala". There was good info put out and great food and entertainment. It was good to see and spend time with Shoo and Stu as well.

      Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and stay safe.

Cheers.........Jessie und Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, have you seen the scooter lady lately? 

Shoo and Stu, it was good to see you last night.

Jane and John, have a great day.

Bobby, did you get the JigJab?

Herman, thank you so very much making sure that the Residence Inn is good to go.

Sara, looking forward to seeing you on Friday.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Monna, anything new?

Claudia, good to hear from you on Facebook.


1 comment:

Sara S said...

Me too! I'm scoping out restaurants nearby.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...