Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ghost and Ghoul Time!

Ghoul Moaning!

Mood: Scared

Music listening to: Monster Mash

      It's Halloween! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her tomb this morning and it doesn't look like she will be rising anytime soon. Any plans for today?

      I have a couple of eerie errands to run this morning. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking about a couple of bat cookies to go along with it.

      Later in the day Elise and I will be going out to the DDC to pick up our perks before we lose them due to it being the last day of the month. Cannot let that happen, smile. We will hit the buffet while we are there and of course we will pull a few slots. I figure since it is Halloween we should have some good luck. So send us your witches, I mean wishes for good luck.

     We hope that you have a spooky day and that it is loaded with fun, but be careful out there. Freddie and Jason will be trying to ruin your evening, smile. I will post more about our trip to Florence later this morning.
Boo........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you?

Bobby, have you rested up yet?

Jane and John, trick them with those Leaning Tower shorts this evening, smile.

Shoo and Stu, how are you feeling?

Flo and John, stay safe.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...