Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Buon Giorno!

Buon Giorno mia amica's

Mood: Cheerful  

Music listening to: Sweet Innocent Baby by Mariah Carey

      It's Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is not stirring so that means that she will not be getting up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and I am thinking about a glass of instant breakfast to start my day. It is a nice 67 degrees right now but it is not going to stay that way for sure.

      I will again be going over our checklist for our trip and I will be closing up my suitcase today or tomorrow. We are going to watch the debate this evening while we are eating dinner. We will be joined by Bobby for hamburgers, fries, and a few cocktails. It should be an interesting debate.

     Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Tomorrow we are going to meet up with the crew of Toni, Lois, and Lee at Leo's Mexican for dinner. Ole'. Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving in the right direction. Have a good Hump Day.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie have a good one.

Loraine, what are you up to today?

Jane and John,have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Ross and Denise, give our best to all.

Shirlene, how are you doing?

Joe and Mary, glad to hear that you are still fishing.

Liz, how are things?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

What time do you leave Friday?

Gusto partite di vino, pane e pasta.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...