Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Gaining ground!

Music listening to: ABC by the Jackson 5 (classic)

       It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? We are doing just great. I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Yes, slowly getting back into it. Elise is not in her cave but she is really counting those zzzz's this morning. She will be up soon for sure and I bet that she heads for the gym. Any plans for today?

      Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon. Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage this morning.

      Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon and we may drop in at Barnes and Noble and BevMo. We are going to pick up a book on Arizona and send it to Fernanda in Florence. The trip to BevMo is to pick up some Moretti Bier that we enjoyed while we were in Florence.

      I am also going to write a review about our trip to Florence and post it to AirBN and to Tripadvisor. After that is done I will review all of the pictures that we took and upload them onto the puter. Once that is all done I will begin to post about our wonderful trip to Florence, Italy (Firenze, Toscana, Italia.

     So continue to bear with us. Since we have been back we are hitting to wall at about 4:00pm our time. Have a great day and stay safe..........Jessie und Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...