Friday, October 26, 2012

TGIF!

Good Morning,

Mood: Content

Music listening to: Square Biz by Tina Marie

    TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is still in her cave this morning and I am sure that she will not be hitting the floor anytime soon, smile! Any plans for today?

    The coffee is doing it's job this morning and I am starving for some reason. I just finished writing a review of our trip to Italy on Airbnb. We really had a grand time with Fernanda. 

     I am going to review all of the pics today and after that is done I will start to post about our trip to Florence, Italy. I will post one day at a time as to not overwhelm you, smile.

     We are going to go to Cody's Beef and Bean this evening for dinner after Marv arrives to care for Chris. Well, I had better get to those photos. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Ciao..........Jessie und Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet what is new?

Jane and John, have a good one.

Marcia, can you give a written review to Elise or you can email it directly to my email address. Thanks.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Loraine, be good.

Liz, how are you?

Rosie, what is new?

Ross and Denise, how are things down under?

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Fernanda, we posted a nice review of Tre Gigli. Thank you so very much.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Looking forward to those pictures!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...