Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!

Buon Giorno!  

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Oh! Girl

     It's a Tricky Tuesday. How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, but she is stirring around. Maybe because the dogs are barking like crazy. She will be up and out very soon for sure. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and I will down a jelly donut as well. It is supposed to be a hot one today here in the Old Pueblo, at least 100 degrees.

     I have no plans set for today except to make sure we are on track for our trip to Italia. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     I was asked by Amazon this morning to review a book that I read a few weeks back, and I did. It is and excellent read and if you get a chance to look at the review on Amazon please do. The title is "The Memoirs of Albertis Magnus Armstrong Sr. 2004 The Last Century My Bigoted, Racist Grandfather".

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet be good.

Loraine, you have had enough sleep.

Jane and John, what is up?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, behave!

Dena, welcome back home!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Stretch. Yawn. OK, I'm up and at'em.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...