Sunday, October 28, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

We just got back home from having dinner with the crew. The crew consists of Jane, John, Paula, Marty, Stu, Shoo and Elise and I.

What a great evening of good food, fun, vino and all around fellowship. Elise has hit the sheets to read already and I will follow suit after Rosie leaves for the night. I will check on Chris and then I will call it game over.

Just got a text from Bobby he is back home from Oklahoma and he says hello to everyone. He is about hit the sheets as well. Have a good night and sleep well.

Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, we have got to get you and Jim to join us for one of our Zemans visits.

Paula, Marty, Shoo, Stu, Jane and John thank you for a fun filled evening.

Loraine, yes we have a trip book that we maintain with all of our trips and stay-cations. We have a few of them now.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...