Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Tired, Sleepy, Boiling.


Music listening to: Who's That Lady by the Isley Brothers


How are you today? I started today off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is still sawing logs this morning. Didn't get much sleep again last night due to the dogs waiting until the middle of the night to run around the yard and play. I had to get up twice to quiet them, I had to put Lampchop into the cage.


Any plans for today? No plans as of yet but Elise wants me to run errands with her this afternoon when Brent arrives to care for Chris. I haven't had cup of coffee as of yet and it is now 9:30am, so you know that I am out of sorts this morning. Have a good day all.

Later.........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Sis, how are you?


Jerome, the Spartans let us down this time, eh?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...