Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Morning Hump Day


Hump Day


Mood: Sympathetic


Music listening to: Always Love You by the Supremes (Classic)


How are you this Hump Day? It is nice 62 degrees out now and it is supposed to reach the upper 80's today. We are still under a strong wind advisory until late in the evening. I started today off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still asleep but the fog horn is working very well, smile.


I am waiting on the coffee to brew as usual. Chris and I will be visited by my nurse supervisor this morning at around 11:30am for the usual 3 month visit. I am still having computer problems with AOL and the mail. I am hoping that today will be a very relaxed and peaceful one.


I had better get busy and start the day off with gusto. Have a good Hump Day all.

I hope that we don't get blown off of the map today, smile. We visited a friends home yesterday and I must say I was amazed with their backyard. It is loaded with all types of flowers and cacti and it is very well landscaped and it is all done by them. They gave us some pointers on how to care for the plants and cacti that was very, very educational. They also gave us a few plants to put in around our home as well. It was a very good visit. I will add some of the photos that I took in my next entry.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Steph, how are things going?


Monna, always good to hear from you and the boys. Don't work to hard.


Rosie, good to hear from you. Glad to see that you are keeping yourself busy with the grannies.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...