Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good Night


Good Night,


Well, it has been a different kind of Easter Sunday for me. I enjoyed our visit to Cathy and Susan's for brunch,it was interesting to say the least. We returned home and without a a phone call from the agency that Rosemary works for we had no caregiver for tonight to look after Chris. So I had to take over. I had planned on relaxing and watching a DVD and then later I was going to enjoy a glass or two of vino while sitting at the fireplace in the backyard. My plans were shot to hell!!


So I had a couple of cocktails with Elise and we watched the Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel. I went back in forth between the main house and Chris's house caring for him. A very stressful evening I must say. I guess it is part of being in the health care profession, eh? After Chris settles and falls asleep I will call it a day. I hope that your Easter Sunday was a good one?

Night...................


Good Night Jeanne


JT, I got your emails and I will discuss this with your Mom about your wishes for your birthday. Your Mom was hoping to hear from you today.





No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...