Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Juicy


How are you? I started today off at 5:30am but I was awake at around 3:30am. I was awakened by a fire truck going by and the sound of rain hitting the house. Yes, we got rained on last night and it was refreshing and it smelled great. Elise is up and out this morning, she has gone swimming if it doesn't bother her back to much. If it doe's she will relax in the jacuzzi, and that sounds like a winner to me.


We are supposed to be rained on today and tomorrow we will see how it goes. After Rosemary arrives this evening to care for Chris we will meet with Janice and Frank at the Black Angus for dinner. Elise and I are all set to enjoy some Prime Rib tonight and of course a bottle of red. I had better get busy and grab a cup of coffee to kick start my day. Have a good one all.


Later.........................


Good Morning Jeanne, I told you that my Elise would come to the rescue didn't I? Glad that you guys played well. Happy Easter.


Steph, glad to hear that the storms didn't reach your area.


Janice and Frank, see you tonight.


Marcie and Tiger, have a great day.


Erika, have a good day.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...