Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: My, my, my by Johnny Gill


How are you this morning? I started today off at 3:30am just could not sleep well at all, so I got up and began the day. I checked on Chris and he is sound asleep and so is Elise. I put on my sweats and I got on the Bowflex and worked out for a bit. I then came back into the house and I checked my email and I paid some bills.


I will be waking Chris up shortly so that I can get his day started with a shower. We will be taking him to see his doctor this morning, he has a 10:00am appointment for a routine visit. After we return from his appointment I have a few other errands to run as well. How was your Easter?


Well, it is time for some coffee and toast to give me energy to get this day rolling. Have a good day despite the fact that it is a Monday. Stay safe.


Later......................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Steph, how are things?


Marcie and Tiger, any plans for the upcoming week?


Ross, how was the weekend?


Cher, where are you?


Pearl, how was your Easter?


Herman,what did you guys do for Easter?


Rory, how are things in Fallen?




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...