Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Birthday


Good Morning


Mood: Happy ( It's My Birthday)


Music listening to: Celebrate by Kool and the Gang


Happy Birthday to me! How is everyone doing on this fine Hump Day? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in dreamland but she will be up soon. I am on my second cup of coffee already and that is a good sign that it is going to be a wonderful day here in the Old Pueblo.


I have a couple of errands to run this morning and that is about it that I have planned for today. It is about 53 degrees out and the birds are singing away this morning. Well, I had better get this party started, eh? Have a wonderful day all.

Later.......................


Good Morning Jeanne.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...