Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nite


Good Night,


Well, we just got back from the Black Angus and dinner was very good and it was a pleasure to see Janice and Frank. They both look well and it has been a very long time since we have seen them. The Prime Rib was fantastic and the horseradish was clearing our sinus cavities with a vengeance. Elise and I consumed a good bottle of Pinot along with our meals.


We returned home and I took over for Rosemary and I had to change Chris's catheter before he fell asleep. Elise has called it a night already, and I will to as soon as Chris is settled and asleep. It is still raining here in Tucson and that is a good thing. We even had hail this afternoon along with the wind and rain. Well, I had better get the dogs fed. Have a great night. Elise and I wish you all a very Happy Easter.


Night........................


Good Night Jeanne


Janice and Frank thank you so much for a wonderful evening with you.


Mary & Bob have a great evening.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...