Thursday, April 16, 2009

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Relaxed


Music listening to: I Would Die For You by Prince


How are things going on this Thursday morning? I started today off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about this morning. It is a cool 40 degrees this morning here in the desert. The coffee is nice and hot and working very well.


Chris and Elise will be getting a massage today when Donna arrives at 10:00am. I have a very special errand to run this morning while they are getting their massages.I am going to buy a high end wine today. I try to do this every six months or so just to indulge myself. I have been doing this for a few years and at times it can get costly but you only go around once and I am enjoying the ride. I am going to purchase a bottle of Burgundy this time, and I enjoy looking at the many wines that are out there. We are talking about a bottle costing $100.00 or more, I can taste it now.


We are going out this evening after Brent arrives to care for Chris. We are meeting up with Paula and Marty at La Placita in downtown Tucson to see a movie that will be shown outdoors. It should be fun and afterward we may grab a bite to eat as well. We may also go to the movies this afternoon, we will see how things develop. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day and be careful.


Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne


Ross, glad to see you on Tagged.


Herman, how are things. We are looking forward to our trip to Phoenix next week, thank you again.


Steph, how are you and the family?


Joe where are you going for the next fishing trip?


Sis, how are you?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...