Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Night


Good Night All,


How has your Friday been? It has been a pretty good day here in Tucson. I took Chris to his doctor's appointment and all went well, except I started to not feel well while we were waiting to be seen. I developed a very bad headache and I have no energy at all. I guess I need some rest, eh?


I am caring for Chris this evening because Marv is still out sick. Our dinner this evening was excellent. The filet's were so good and the little potatoes were divine, even the purple ones. We had a nice salad and the Burgundy was so good. It was a Drouhim Pommard Burgundy 2005, well worth the price indeed. My Elise will have to have physical therapy on her back and she will need to take some muscle relaxers as well. It is more muscular than her actual back.


Well,I had better tend to Chris and get him settled for the night. We hope that you Friday was a good one?


Nite.....................


Good Night Jeanne, those bars that Jan sent were so good. I eat them all in one sitting, yummy.


JT, I tried to add to you acct but the guest deposit did not show up on he right.


Tiger, have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo of the body with decapitated head, both being resucitated reminds me of the short story by Stephen King called "the Breathing Method." I have it as a two cassette audio book.

Joe Fagan

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...