Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good Night

Good Night

It has been a fair day here in Tucson, but I am still very tired. We took Chris to his chiro appointment and Elise got a treatment and I was hoping that it would have made her feel much better but it did not.

I stretched out for about an hour and I could not get to sleep so I am hoping that I will tonight. Stress is a killer isn't it? I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting. I can't wait to see what she will bring me for dinner.

Well tomorrow is my birthday and I am looking forward to it being good one. Elise is taking me out to a French restaurant on Thursday evening, I am looking forward to that. On Sunday Elise,her Mom and Paula and Marty are taking me to Zemans Ethiopian restaurant for dinner and I know that I will enjoy that. Afterwards we are going over to Paula and Marty's for dessert. Great friends indeed, eh?

Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have a great evening all.
Nite...........

Good Night Jeanne

Ross & Denise thank you for the b-day greetings.

Sharon, in the UK thank you for the b-day greeting.

Rory, thank you for the b-day greeting.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...