Thursday, April 2, 2009

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Mellowed


Music listening to: Be Thankful For What You've Got


How are you this Thursday morning? I started the day off at 5:55am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out at the gym or swimming this morning. It is a nice 52 degrees this morning here in Tucson. I am enjoying a a nice hot, black cup of coffee, a eye opener, eh?


I have to get Chris settled and ready early this morning due to Donna the massage therapist will be here at 10:00am got give him and Elise their massage. A bit later in the afternoon we are going to take Chris bowling, I can't wait because I need to compare my game to my game on the Wii, smile.


Well I had better get busy and get this day on the road. Have a wonderful day and enjoy it to the fullest.

Later..........................


Good Morning Jeanne, see you tomorrow evening. Cheers!


Steph, how is everyone this morning?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...