Monday, April 27, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Grateful


Music listening to: I Can't Get Next To You by the Temptations (Classic R&B)


Hey, it's Monday again! How are you doing so far? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. The coffee is brewing and the birds are chirping. Elise is still counting cacti this morning, but she will be up and at it shortly. It is a nice 50 degrees outside right now with a slight breeze.


Any plans for today? I have to complete a few household chores today and that is about it for me, because it is a Monday and I am going to take it slow and easy. Well, I had better get to it, have a good day and a better week ahead.

Later................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Ross, love the emails.


Rosie, so good to hear from you.


Laura, how are things in Wales?


Rory, thank you so very much for the nice birthday greeting you are a dear friend.


John and Flo, glad that you liked the photos from the Phoenix Garden we had a very nice time there.


Sharon in the UK so good to hear from you guys.


Tiger, how is your Monday going so far? Thanks for updating me about Marcie.


Steph, any plans for this upcoming week?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...