Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello




Good Morning




Mood: Cheerful




Music listening to: Looking For A New Love by Jody Watley




Hey it's Thursday, how are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming, that means she is starting to feel better. I will make an inquiry on how she feels when she returns. The coffee is very good this morning and it is a nice 54 degrees out. Any plans for today?




Chris and Elise will be getting their massages this morning and I have a few errands to run.When Brent arrives to care for Chris, we may go to see a movie this afternoon. Elise is taking me out to dinner tonight for French food and I am looking forward to that. Hmmmm, we love escargot, don't you?




Well, I had better get moving along, have a great day everyone. Enjoy!


Cheerio......................




Good Morning Jeanne.




Monna, the Lemon Supreme is so good. I wish that I could send you a piece, you would enjoy it.




Tiger, how are you?




Cher, what is new with you?




Ross, are you keeping busy?




Joe, how's the fishing?




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...