Monday, April 20, 2009

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Twist and Shout by the Isley Brothers


How are you on this Monday morning? I hope that it is not going to be a blue Monday for you? I started today off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still directing ships in the harbor to keep them safe, smile. Chris is in a good mood already,he is listening to the birds sing.


I have to run a few errands today and I will linger them out throughout the day. I believe I will get a couple of slices of toast to go along with my coffee this morning. Someone is cooking up some bacon and it is really making me hungry. I wonder if the smell of the bacon cooking will wake up my Elise? NOT!!


Well, I had better get to it, have a good day all. Hey, it is supposed to be 95 degrees today and continue to climb this week.


Cherrio.......................


Good Morning Jeanne


Steph, have a good one


Laura, how are things going in Wales?


Herman, we are getting ready for our trip to Phoenix, thanks again.



Good Morning Rosie


Ross, are you still having a good time away?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...