Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF


Good Morning,


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Square Biz by Tina Marie


How are you this Friday morning? TGIF, indeed. I started today off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting Gila monsters this morning and once one gets to close to her she will start her day. The coffee is on and I have my cup in hand waiting to fill it up.


Yesterday Tucson had it's 84th annual Rodeo parade near the rodeo grounds. It is the largest non-mechanized rodeo in the country. I have had the pleasure of participating in it when JT was a member of the roping team of the Tucson Boys Chorus a few years back. The schools close here for two days due to the rodeo activities.


Elise and I went see the International yesterday and it was pretty good, and I was dozing off a couple of times during the movie. I guess I must to have really been tired, eh? We returned home and Elise fixed a very nice dinner. We had cheese crisps, lettuce, tomatoes, tamales, salsa and jalapenos and a couple of beers. Great dinner. Our beloved Wildcats got beaten badly by Washington State, they didn't play well at all. We hope that they will do better on Saturday against Washington.


We are going to go out to dinner at a place called Delectables this evening and afterwards we are going to the Invisible Theatre to see a live play. It should be a good evening. Marv will be caring for Chris this evening. Do you have any plans for the this evening or this weekend?


Well, I had better get busy and get my coffee. I am going to attempt to make an Amish Freedom Bread today from a starter that Donna the massage therapist gave me to try. Wish me luck!


Later.........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Marcie, now you have made me hungry.


Cher, thank you for the tags.


Ross, you are on a roll.


Sis, be good and have a great weekend.


Shirlene, where are my photos?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...