Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good Morning


Good Morning All,


Mood: Hopeful


Music listening to: Upside Down by Diana Ross (Classic)


How is everything going this morning? I started today at 5:40am caring for Chris and getting his day started. I have my coffee right next to me and it is very good. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. It is a cold morning here in the Old Pueblo. We are going through a mixed bag of weather lately. It was windy last night and it rained as well. It is supposed to get colder tonight and stay that way for a few days.


It is also supposed to snow in the mountains and we may get some down here in the valley. No plans for today except that I have to run to my office to turn in some paperwork and we are going to have our taxes done this afternoon when Brent arrives to care for Chris. We may stop in at Starbucks and that will be a treat for us. Well, I had better get busy and tend to Chris. Have a great day everyone.


Later....................


Morning Jeanne.


Erika, so good to hear from you guys. Say warm in Germany.


Mary, how are you doing?


Ross, anything new Down Under?


Rory, how are things in Fallen? Cold I bet?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...