Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF


Good Morning,


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: You Dropped A Bomb On Me


How are you this Friday morning? TGIF!!! I started today off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is calling all prairie dogs this morning. The coffee is brewing and smelling great. I have a very bad headache this morning and I hope that it dissipates real soon.


I have to run to my office this afternoon to pick up a couple of things. After Marv comes this evening to care for Chris we will be going out for the evening. First we will go to Live Theatre to see a live play and after that we will go to Buddy's Grill for dinner. It should be a nice evening.


Well, I had better get this day started by grabbing some coffee. Have a good Friday and a great weekend.


Chin,chin.......................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Steph, how are you doing?


Laura, how are things in Wales?


Gisela, how are things in Alten-Buseck?


Ericka, any plans for the weekend?


Anne, we got the project packet.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...