Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Evening




Good Evening,




How has your day been? It has been another good day here in the Old Pueblo. We are on a roll, eh? The weather is great and I am thinking about breaking out the shorts and sandals to go along with my tee's that I am wearing now. I had better wait a few more days just in case we get a cold snap.




Brent arrived to care for Chris this afternoon and Elise and I ran a few errands. We stopped off at the doctors office prior to taking Chris to his chiro appointment. I had to leave Elise at the doctors office to meet Brent at the chiro office for Chris's appointment because it was taking longer than we had planed. Brent took Chris home and I went to pick up Elise at the doctors office. We headed to Costco to do a little shopping. We returned home and Elise fixed us a fresh squeezed grapefruit and vodka cocktail that was great.




Brent left for the day and I took over caring for Chris for the evening. Elise left for her book club meeting. I will be waiting for her return to see what she will surprise me with for dinner. After Chris is settled and rested I will call it a night and join Elise in the main house. We hope that your day went well?


Night all..................................




Good Night Jeanne.




Mary, it was good to hear from you today.




Ross, the project is on the way, thank you very much.




Marcie, what was for dinner tonight?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...