Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Morning


Good Morning,


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: The Second Time Around by Shalamar


How are you doing? It is starting out to be another great day here in Tucson. I started today off at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. We are supposed to hit 92 degrees today, we will see if we do.


I have to run a few errands this today, I will complete one of them when the post office opens up. Later I will accompany Elise while she runs her errands this afternoon. After Brent arrives to care for Chris this afternoon we will take him to his chiro appointment along with Elise.


I am tossing around the idea of doing some private contracting in the health care field if some drastic changes take place in the next few months within Pima Health System my employer. At the present time I have the perfect job and I hope that I am just being cautious. Hey, I haven't had my coffee yet so I am going to grab a cup right now. Have a great day all.

Later...........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Liz, you are in our prayers as always.


Sharon in the UK , good to hear from you guys. Anything new?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...