Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chillin


Good Morning,


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Freak Show by the Bar Kays


How are you doing today? I started today off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still calling all geckos this morning. It is a cool 37 degrees out right now but it is supposed to get into the 70's. The coffee is nice and hot this morning and it goes down well with the chill in the air.


Chris will be visited today by my nurse supervisor this morning, I am sure that he will love that. I must warn her though that she may be in for a sneak a pinch session, one of Chris's favorite pastimes events. He gets away with it too! Brent will be here to care for Chris this afternoon and we may go to the movies.


Elise her Mom and I, and crew are going out Mexican food this evening. I am sure that we will throw back a margarita or two if they are good. I had better get busy and get Chris ready for the visit. Have a good day, and enjoy it.


Later..........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Steph, how are you doing?


Sis, how are things going?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...