Wednesday, February 18, 2009

G'Day


Good Morning All,


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Call Me by Al Green


How goes it this Hump Day? I started today at 5:20am caring for Chris. He is wide awake and singing along with the music. Al Green will do that to you without a doubt. Elise is counting hummingbirds this morning with a snore now and again. The coffee is brewing and I am waiting for a hot cup.


I have a few errands to run this morning early. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage this evening from Donna the massage therapist. I will be starting up the crock pot in a bit to get dinner started. I will be cooking various greens today. Collards, Mustard, Turnip, Spinach, and I will toss in some ham cubes as well. Elise is going to make some cornbread to go along with it. We love this meal very much and it is very good for you.


Well I had better get busy and get this Hump Day rolling along. Have a great day!


Later..........................


Good Morning Jeanne. Elise could have used some Jack last night, maybe a double, smile.


Sandy, so good to hear from you. Hey, look for a wav from me today. Good Night.
Paula & Marty,we went to the Loft to see Rachel's Getting Married and it was a very good movie. Wow, what dysfunction that involved everyone. Great movie,thanks for telling us about it.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...