Thursday, February 12, 2009

Afternoon

Good Afternoon,

How goes things? Well, Brent is here caring for Chris, they just loaded up in the van and are headed for Park Mall. Chris loves it there. Elise is asleep and has been for a while since I picked her up from her dental appointment. She had implants put in and now she is out. I picked her up 6 sundaes from McDonald's her favorite ice cream.

I am going to take it easy and rest some myself, to try to take some of the stress off of my mind and soul. We are looking forward to our Wildcats playing USC this evening, it should be a good game. Hey what did you get fro Valentines Day?

Later.................

Steph, glad that the roof guy came to fix things.

GO CATS

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...