Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good Night

Good Night All,

It has been a fair day. How was yours? I cared for Chris this evening and Elise went to play bridge at her Mom's. I am looking forward to some rest during the next couple of days because I am overwhelmed at the present time, and I need time to think and choose a direction that I need to go in and not be told which way to go.

The weather is just great here in Tucson but it is supposed to change over the weekend. Well, I had better check on Chris and set the coffee pot to come on at 5:30am.
Good Night......................

Good Night Jeanne.

Rosie, thank you for the very nice email, I appreciate you very much.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...