Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello


Good Morning,


Mood: Frustrated


Music listening to: The Party Train by the Gap Band


How are you? I started the day of at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning. I have my hot coffee right next to me and it is very good. I have to run a few errands this morning, you know pay a bill or two, stop by the bank and such.


We will be taking Chris to have his wheelchair worked on this afternoon to have new footplates and rods replaced. Chris is very hard on wheelchairs. We are going to Apache Junction, Arizona tomorrow to visit a longtime friend of Elise's and on Thursday we are going to Cave Creek, Arizona for a wedding reception, that should be fun and interesting.


Well, I had better get this day rolling. Have a good day everyone.


Later.........................


Morning Jeanne


Morning Marcie.


Hey Joe anything new?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...