Sunday, February 15, 2009

Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Let's Hear It For The Boy by Denise Williams



How is you Sunday going so far? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting coyotes this morning. Elise will care for Chris this morning if she is feeling better and it not I will take over. The coffee is good this morning and I think I will have another cup.


No real plans for today except we are going to go out for breakfast with Elise's Mom like we do every Sunday morning. We may go to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. I think that ASU plays basketball today, I will have to look at the guide to see if they do and if so I will watch it.


Well I had better get to it and get Chris's day rolling. Have a good Sunday all.


Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Ross, you are on a roll, great emails.


Marcie, what's for dinner this evening?


Carol, thank you for the info about the storms.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...