Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Brrrr!


Good Morning,


Mood: Blissful


Music listening to: Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry


How are you this morning? I started today off at 5:30am caring for Chris. It is a brisk, cold morning here in Tucson. Elise is counting owls this morning and the dogs are glad to be indoors out of the cold. No plans for today, how about you?


The coffee is very good this morning and it is doing the trick of warming me up. I think I will have some toast along with it this morning. I want to thank everyone who responded to the 2009 list and the Bucket list as well. I enjoyed your answers very much and it shows that we all have many things in common with each other.


I had better get going and see what Chris is complaining about. He and Elise will be getting a massage later this evening. Have a good Hump Day all.


Later................


Morning Jeanne.


Janice & Frank anything new?


Paula & Marty how are you guys?


Morning Steph & Lloyd.


JT, no mail as of yet?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...