Saturday, February 14, 2009

Good Night

Good Night All,

It has been another good day here in Tucson. Chris and I watched our Wildcats beat UCLA. What a very good game, GO CATS! I recorded the game so Elise could watch after see returned from playing bridge.

Elise prepared some risotto and grilled chicken for dinner that was excellent. Elise is very tired this evening and she fixed herself a Martini to wind down a bit. She is still in pain from her dental work she got a couple of days ago. We played a game on the laptop and it was a lot of fun.

Elise is headed to bed to read and I will stay up until Rosemary the caregiver leaves for the evening. I will check on Chris and I will call it a night as well. We hope that your day was a blessed one?

Nite all.............................

Good Night Jeanne.

Claudia, did you get to read the email that I sent to you today?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...