Wednesday, February 25, 2009

G'Day


Good Morning,


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Love Me Tonight For Old Times Sake by Freddy Jackson


How are you doing on the Hump Day? I started today off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting horny toads this morning, but she will be up and at it soon. The birds are chirping away this morning and the dogs are snoring.


I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork and right after that I will go to the air base to do a little shopping for a small trip to the cabin that we have in the works for sometime in March.


Elise brought back a very nice dinner for me when she returned from her book club meeting last night. I had Voodoo Pasta that was very, very good and very spicy. It has pasta, tomatoes, shrimp, Cajun sausages, and peppers. Good stuff! Well, I had better get to work and of course grab some coffee to get this Hump Day rolling. Have a wonderful day all.


Later..........................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Cher, how are you doing?


Herman, how are things going in St. Louis? Give our best to all.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...