Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nite


Good Night,


How has you Hump Day gone? It has been a pretty fair day here in Tucson. Elise and I played a new game on the computer today that was a lot of fun. Elise prepared a very nice dinner of tamales, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, jalapenos, refried beans and of course plenty of cold beer, Excellent dinner!


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is catching up on filing paperwork a chore she hates with a passion. The winds have stopped and the day turned out to be a bit warmer and I hope that it continues. I am a bit upset that I didn't receive a notarized letter that should have been here by now. I hope that it shows up tomorrow.


Well, I had better get busy and get Chris settled for the night. Have a good evening all, stay safe. God Bless!


Night.............................


Good Night Jeanne.


Marcie, good to hear from you today.


Cher, thank you for the comparisons on Tagged.


Ross, Rosie, Sandy you guys keep an eye out on those fires Down Under.


Anne, a pleasure to hear from you as always.


Janice & Frank, enjoy you upcoming trip to Alabama.


Monna, how are you and the boys doing?


Good Night Mary.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH! Mood: Blessed! Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Li...