Buongiorno!
Mood: Content!
Music listening to: Something to Hide a Book on CD!
Buon Sabato! How are you doing? It is a nice, hot sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?
The coffee is a good Guatemalan Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I need to make a trip out on the airbase. I asked here to play some "Fusion Jazz", for me today.
I just got back from visiting my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. I went over to install some ink into her printer. It is working just fine now. I made her happy and that made me happy as well.
My playmate is out walking the mall. Afterward she will get her froyo fix, wash the (Pearl), and then she will shop for groceries.
I am going to start a new rock today. Here are the rocks out in the hood. Enjoy! My shorty has started a new rock as well.
Today is my (Mums) birthday. I wish you a Happy Heavenly Birthday (Mum). Keep looking down on me.
We enjoyed a very nice lunch at "First Watch" yesterday. We celebrated my girlfriend Edwina's birthday. We were joined by Marsha, Deb, and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. It was very nice and it made Edwina very happy.
AT FIRST WATCH THE BIRTHDAY GIRL EDWINA, MARSHA, MIA MOGLIE
MARSHA AND MIA MOGLIE
SHOO SHOO, DEB, AND EDWINA
DEB, IO, AND EDWINA
There was a couple sitting near us and the asked me how is that I am at a table with five women. I gave her a quick turn to say hey check out this package and besides that I told her and her husband that I am good looking too. Smile! They loved it!
Well, I had better get this day rolling forward. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.
Today's challenge line is (Cosa succede?) So fidanzata, (Cosa succede?)
Ciao...Jessie and Elise







2 comments:
Buongiorno fidanzata. Godetevi questo sabato.
"Triplice e la via dell' uomo superiore: la virtu e libera da ansie; e libero da perplessita; e libero dalla paura".
Confucius
È stata una giornata intensa. Jason è qui a installare una copertura metallica per il patio. Ho fatto il mio allenamento sulla cyclette e sto mettendo in ordine gli armadi.
"Sii una brava persona, un individuo dal cuore caldo e affettuoso. Questa è la mia convinzione fondamentale." – Dalai Lama
Post a Comment