Saturday, August 8, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA


THANK YOU, MARY

Mood: Cosi Cosi!

Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a hot, sunny morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today.

I will be completing my latest rock creation today. I will drop it in the hood tomorrow. My shorty is still working on hers.

We enjoyed our visit to "La Parrilla Suiza" last night for Happy Hour. The margaritas were very good.









After Happy Hour we made our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "The Velocity of Autumn". This play was excellent and very well done with a two-person cast. The cast members were Nancy Lewis and Michael Martinez. Michael is the Executive Artistic Director of the Live Theater Workshop. It was good to see him on stage again. We recommend this play for sure as a must see.

This evening we will be joining my fidanzata, Capo Jim, and Jim at "Opa's" for dinner. Afterwards we will meet up at my fidanzata's home for a "Wizard Fest". It has been a while since we have gotten together to play. My fidanzata is shaking her boots because she knows that a spanking is coming her way. Pow, Pow! We are looking forward to it.

We saw the movie "One Night Only" at Park Place yesterday and it was very good.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (cosi cosi). I am feeling (cosi cosi) this morning. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ci vediamo questa sera.

"La conoscenza parla, ma la saggezza ascolta".
Jimmy Hendrix

Loraine said...

Così così è meglio di non buono.

Si può trarre grande piacere dalla conoscenza inutile.
Bertrand Russell

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA THANK YOU, MARY Mood: Content! Music listening to:  Something to Hide a Book on CD! Buon Sabato!  How are you d...