Monday, August 10, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Redlight Special! Rummied!

Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz!

Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today? We got rained on during the night. Ya Mon'.

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I should complete my (Core) session soon.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy. I will prep a new rock today for my next creation. My shorty will start a new one soon.



My playmate will be hitting up the pool this morning. After that she will get her froyo fix. Later she will hit the heavy bag.

I will be starting to clean the (Man Cave) today.

Last night we saw the movie "Super Troopers 3", it was very funny. A "Super Troopers 4" is in the works.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (come al solito). I hope that today goes (come al solito), right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

"Il carattere e la capacita di portare avanti un buon proposito molto tempo dopo che I' eccitazione del momento e passata".
Cavett Robert

Loraine said...


Come al solito, senza drammi.
La conoscenza ti darĂ  potere, ma il carattere rispetto.

Bruce Lee

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Redlight Special! Rummied! Music listening to: Stingray Smooth Jazz! Buon Lunedi! How a...