Friday, August 21, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, MARY


 


 THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Postcard Killers a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I will be grinding up some Guatemalan Coffee Beans today.  Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate is still working on her latest rock.  I will be starting a new rock today.

My shorty will be going to her "Tai Chi" class at "Himmel Park" this morning. Afterwards she will hit the pool.

I am going to complete my daily (Core) session in a bit.

We will be going to "Park Place Mall" to see the movie "The Brink of War". This is going to be a good one, and it is loaded with great actors.

I will be visiting Deb this morning at 10am. I will be installing her new printer in for her.

Well, I had better get this day moving along straightaway. Have a good TGIF!  Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge Quote is (Vivi senza paura). We do that every day right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Goditi il tuo venerdi.

"Non esiste il pranzo gratis".
Milton Friedman

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, MARY    THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to: The Postcard Killers a Book on CD! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  H...